1.- IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE
The information provided by the USER through any of the forms of the WEBSITE (https://www.qvextra.es/) will be included in one or several files under the responsibility of QvExtra! International ADDRESS: C / Diego de León 54, Esc. B – 5th Drcha. 28006 Madrid, with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
QvExtra! International will treat the information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on the route of data collection:
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, administer, provide, expand and improve the services to which the USER had decided to subscribe or register.
- Adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER.
- Design new services related to the above.
- Perform statistical studies that allow designing improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER.
- Send information about modifications to the products or services requested by the USER.
- Send information about new products or services similar to those originally contracted or that may be of interest to you by any means, including electronic, even when the commercial relationship established between QvExtra ends! International and the USER.
- Regarding the sending of commercial communications QvExtra! International informs you that your personal data will be processed by the company through online tools for sending electronic communications provided by companies such as MAILCHIMP and that it is collecting information through pixels (tiny and transparent images associated with your address), which make it possible to know Who and when are you accessing our campaign?
- The USER may prevent these uses by configuring their email manager to prevent automated downloading of images. MAILCHIMP is located in the United States, and is adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which provides adequate guarantees for the processing of personal data.
The USER consents to the processing of their data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right of revocation of said consent through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying themselves as USER of the WEBSITE (http: // www.qvextra.es/) and specifying your request or, where appropriate, by marking the box provided for that purpose on the form itself.
For the purposes mentioned above, your data will be treated with your consent for a period of 2 years or until you express your willingness to delete them or oppose their treatment. In those cases in which there is a commercial or professional relationship between qvextra.es and the USER, the legal basis for their treatment is the legitimate interest of the company, and they will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and subsequently for 10 years, for attend to possible legal responsibilities.
3.- RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION
The data that the USER has provided to QvExtra! International will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorized by law.
- The treatment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of said treatment with third-party files, such as, for example, banking entities for the invoicing of the contracted products or services or companies of courier for shipping contracted products.
- The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Fiscal Ministry or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them.
4.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself.
The refusal to provide such information will prevent the service requested by the USER from being effective.
5.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.qvextra.es/ ), specifying your request and providing a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document and specifying your request.
The USER may also exercise their rights through regular mail to the address C / Diego de León 54, Esc. B – 5th Drcha. 28006 Madrid, identifying itself as USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.qvextra.es/), providing a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document and specifying your request.
6.- USER COMMITMENTS
The USER guarantees that he is of legal age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform QV Extra International of any modification suffered by the information provided through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.qvextra.es/ ), and specifying the information that should be modified.
7.- THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees that they have previously informed those affected and have obtained their consent for the communication of their data to QvExtra! International.
The USER guarantees that those affected are of legal age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
In the event that responsibilities arise for a breach of these conditions by the USER, he must respond to the consequences of said breach.
8.- COOKIES AND FOLLOW-UP FILES
The USER has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, QvExtra! International is not responsible for their deactivation preventing the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
9.- SECURITY MEASURES
QvExtra! International has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and risks to which they are exposed, already come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
However, the USER must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.